Monday, 7 July 2014

Discernment: Day 3

Well here we are now.. Day 3 of my discernment. I didn't update yesterday but I'm sure you will agree my reasons are valid. But before we proceed to today let me just update on yesterday.

Woke up in the morning and met up with Her. We talked and she knew things were troubling me. and we decided to go our separate ways. Yes we broke up. It sucks it really does. To think 3years together the best 3 years of my life are now over.. and in just a moment.

So I went home, prayed, and asked for comfort, He answered. He gave me comfort my fellow aspirant called me and we talked, I pour my heart out and than we carried on with what we needed to do.

Day went on as usual and I was listening to music. It really helps get your mind off things.
So one particular song really stuck to me and I would like to share it with you guys.

It's called Strong Enough by Matthew West. Lyrics are as follows:

"Strong Enough"

You must
You must think I'm strong
To give me what I'm going through

Well, forgive me
Forgive me if I'm wrong
But this looks like more than I can do
On my own

I know I'm not strong enough to be
everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up
I'm not stong enough
Hands of mercy won't you cover me
Lord right now I'm asking you to be
Strong enough
Strong enough
For the both of us

Well, maybe
Maybe that's the point
To reach the point of giving up

Cause when I'm finally
Finally at rock bottom
Well, that's when I start looking up
And reaching out

I know I'm not strong enough to be
Everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up
I'm not stong enough
Hands of mercy won't you cover me
Lord right now I'm asking you to be
Strong enough
Strong enough

Cause I'm broken
Down to nothing
But I'm still holding on to the one thing
You are God
and you are strong
When I am weak

I can do all things
Through Christ who gives me strength
And I don't have to be
Strong enough
Strong enough

I can do all things
Through Christ who gives me strength
And I don't have to be
Strong enough
Strong enough

Oh, yeah

I know I'm not strong enough to be
Everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up
I'm not stong enough
Hands of mercy won't you cover me
Lord right now I'm asking you to be
Strong enough
Strong enough
Strong enough


And the video link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8JsRxVczmQ

No comments:

Post a Comment