Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Discernment Day 4 & 5

Well nothing much to write about these past two days.. Went to talk to my priest yesterday and received spiritual guidance. Though a few things to notice is that every time I am in church I feel a calm.. My thoughts no longer flutter from thing issue to another and I can focus better on what I want..

And of course the feeling of regret I have towards my relationship. I love her so much and when I think of her it hurts, the times we spent together, talking, travelling, When she came over in the morning of our anniversary, The time we spent getting to know each other, Hundreds of text messages, hours of phone calls.. to the time I walked barefooted because her shoes heels broke. I really miss those times.. I know we're still friend but things are different.. A very huge part of me feels like turning back time. but I can't.. perhaps I should just call her and tell her it was all a mistake.. I don't know.. maybe I should.. Maybe I shouldn't..

But in all hindsight, now I get to really focus on what I want and what He wants of me. Is it marriage, priesthood, or single life. I'll take this as one of his trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment